It’s officially the first Monday of 2021! If you’re ready to make things happen for yourself, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re ready to change careers or start that side business, I have many exciting things coming your way. Here’s a sneak peek:
COURSES LAUNCHING IN FEBRUARY
For Job Seekers
This self-paced online course will equip you with everything you need to know to kick off your job search. Launching in early February, I’ll provide a deep dive into everything from how to put together a standout resume to how to negotiate your salary with confidence. Each lesson will also have bonus content curated especially for college students, career switchers, and mid-senior level professionals who are ready to up-level their careers.
Join the waitlist to be the first to know about special launch pricing.
For Solopreneurs: Get ready to launch that biz.
Ready to launch your service-based side hustle or solo biz but not sure where to start? After having launched businesses myself, I’m going to teach you how to do it too. In this highly curated program, you’re going to get:
- A blueprint to help you get your business off the ground. No need for guesswork!
- An accountability partner to ensure you’re making progress toward your goals.
- The know how on how to position yourself as a leader in your space.
- Build a brand that resonates with your ideal customer.
- The skills to pitch and sell with confidence.
- Constant motivation and confidence boosts! Like I said, this group is highly-curated so you will be in it for a reason!
Get on the waitlist here. Space is limited.
THE CAREER MEMOS PODCAST
If you’ve been loving The Career Memos Podcast, get ready for even more doses of inspiration and education. Bringing you guests from companies like Bravo Sierra, OATLY, Ritual, Le Labo and more, you’ll learn everything from what it actually means to work at a startup to what roles across operations, marketing, and more look like.
This podcast is perfect for you if you’ve ever wondered what different roles actually mean, you want to learn about how leaders in their industries got to where they are today, and to learn more about the startup ecosystem.
PLUS, MORE CONTENT